Border Barriers is the sole UK and European Distributor of the world’s leading Crash Tested Safety Barrier System – Rhino.
Rhino is the barrier of choice for many leading Construction and Traffic Management companies and was used extensively during
the stadia build at the London 2012 Olympic Games and for events.
MIRA tested to 50mph the Rhino water-filled Restraint Barrier is Highways Agency approved and provides an ideal solution, which combines control, delineation and protection.
With no ground drilling required, Rhino also has a wide range of ‘add-on’ features available. This flexibility includes mesh,
hoarding and noise reduction panels that can be easily adapted and quickly assembled to meet clients’ needs.
For more information, contact our Sales Team and they will be happy to help and advise:
T: 01228 675 764
Or complete the enquiry form below.
- Manageable, adaptable restraint system.
- Up to 144 metres per load.
- Tested freestanding – no ground drilling required.
- Impact strips protect the main body of the barrier.
- Should the side strips be damaged they can be replaced without removing the barrier.
- Reflective strips for high visibility.
- Up to 15° configuration.
- Can be man-handled into position and a pin drop system offers quick assembly.
Click here to read the Rhino Crash-Tested Safety Barriers brochure.
For more information
If you have an enquiry about Rhino Crash-Tested Safety Barriers, please contact us on 01228 675 764 or complete the form below.