An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operative to join our growing, busy team at Border Group Ltd, based at our depot on Woodlands Industrial Estate near Longtown.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working in a team to prepare Barriers, Toilets, Showers and any of our other products to ensure the highest possible standards are maintained for our customers. Working at our depot, you will also inspect, test and clean products that have been off-hired and returned to us.
By working in a team, you will work in a safe manner at all times and ensure that all equipment used is left clean, workable and stored away at the end of the shift. To support our growing business, you will also assist with other ad-hoc duties both at our depot and on customer sites.
- Proven experience in a similar role or industry,
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to be pro-active.
- Able to work in a team to maximise the success of the business.
- Able to solve problems and use initiative.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance Cover
- Training and development opportunities
Contract Type – Permanent
Working Hours – Full Time
About Border Group Ltd
Border Group Ltd is a company recently established from the acquisition by the Lloyd family of the assets of Border Barrier Systems, Border Loos and Border Show Services. In addition, the Intellectual Property of the Rhino Barrier System has been acquired from the American Company, PolyJohn International, this gives the business full control of this innovative product from design through to manufacture, sale or hire.
For the opportunity to join this growing Company, please submit your CV below.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.