An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Driver to join our growing, busy team at Border Group Ltd, based at our depot on Woodlands Industrial Estate near Longtown.
** Loyalty Bonus after 3 months of employment **
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering/collecting and servicing our toilet facilities across northern England and southern Scotland and working in our depot and on customer sites to provide the best possible service to our clients. As part of this role, when required, the successful candidate will also be responsible transporting and unloading various types of barriers and events products for our clients across the UK to ensure their safe delivery to and from our depot.
- Hold a full driver CPC licence and full UK driving licence (essential).
- Have a minimum of a Class 2 licence and tachograph card (essential).
- Experience in a driving role, or similar.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to be pro-active.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Loyalty bonus after 3 months of employment (subject to T&Cs)
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance Cover
- Training and development opportunities
Contract Type – Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours – 42.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with opportunities for additional overtime. This role will also require an overnight stay per week (accommodation and meal allowance included).
About Border Group Ltd
Border Group Ltd is a company recently established from the acquisition by the Lloyd family of the assets of Border Barrier Systems, Border Loos and Border Show Services. In addition the Intellectual Property of the Rhino Barrier System has been acquired from the American Company, PolyJohn International, this gives the business full control of this innovative product from design through to manufacture, sale or hire.
For the opportunity to join this growing Company, please submit your CV below.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.